Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.